Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
With over 100years of combined experience in hydro & pneumatic pressure testing, our highly qualified management and supervision, together with our experienced hydro test technicians, ensure each job is conducted safely and efficiently.
Attested Pressure Services has conducted hydrostatic pressure tests on pipelines, vessels, and fittings across Australia and in South East Asia. Some of our previous projects include:
- Blacktip Onshore Gas Plant, for Monadelphous, Northern Territory.
- Sino Iron Power Station, for AE&E Australia Pty Ltd, Cape Preston Western Australia.
- Macedon Onshore Gas Plant for Monadelphous, Onslow Western Australia.
- Devil’s Creek Gas Plant for John Holland. Karratha Western Australia.
- Varanus Island Repair for Clough, Varanus Island Western Australia.
- Sub-sea and shore crossing pipelines; production facility piping; Mars compressor project, Recovery Process for the Varanus Island Pipeline Incident, Apache Energy, Western Australia.
- Gas supply lines used in steam production for Caltex at Duri, Riau, Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Vessels, pipelines and general piping for Thiess at the Bundamba Advanced Water Treatment Plant, Queensland.
- Lara to Brooklyn Gas Pipeline for AJ Lucas, Victoria.
- Bi-annual re-certification of bunkering lines, for BP and Caltex, Western Australia.
- Neds Creek Compressor Station, for Enerflex, Western Australia.
Contact us to discuss your hydro testing requirements.